Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wintertime fun!

Winter has begun! It was a slow start to winter, atleast the snow fall anyway. But rapidly got to a jump. We've had very cold temperatures (single digits and even a few days below zero!) and wind! But the sun still shined for many days. Winter is far from over here in Colorado, as the coldest and snowiest months have yet to come! We still find time to be silly though. Snowman built by Josh.






In November I decided it was time to chop off the hair. I cut 12 inches off and donated it to Locks of Love, a charity for young girls who undergo cancer and chemotherapy treatments and lost their hair. This way wigs can be made for the girls.







Me and my dad!













The family at graduation.













One HUGE thing that happened to me this past year (December was last year, hello!) was graduating from UNC with my Bachelor's degree in Meteorology! There were four of us that graduated (Chris, Geoff, Brooke as well as me).











This winter went pretty fast, not that it is over yet though. The holidays were good. My brother Jimmy came home from California for Christmas and Josh, Jimmy and I went on our yearly ski/snowboard trip. This time we went to Snowy Range, WY. What a blast! Not a big mountain but CHEAP lift tickets!



No comments: