Thursday, January 3, 2013

Remember that Juneathon stuff?

Try hard to remember back to June.
Lots of running, biking, working out. 100+ degree days. Crazy me running outside. Remember? Well the fun doesn't end there. There is a challenge for January!


Janathon
Why not start the year off with being active? You know I'm down for this! As before, I will probably not be blogging every single day. But I'll post the highlights and weekly updates. It does help that I'm running the P.F. Changs Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon this month. Woot, woot! My first ever half marathon. Actually, my first ever race longer than a 10k. I'm excited!

Anyone else want to join in the Run-Fun that is Janathon

You know you want to join the fun!
I use RunKeeper as an app on my phone for tracking my workouts/runs. I also double check that with Google maps and make sure to note the time I start. I've been known to have GPS tracking issues and a random 52 mile run is logged for me. Ambitious but not correct!

Anyone have any cool apps they use? GPS wrist watch recommendations? I need one, just don't have the cash for one.

Happy Active-ness Month!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I'm sad! I want to do it so bad! Icant wait to jhave this baby!!!