Friday, January 14, 2011

Another week ends, another begins {Fabulous Friday}


Wow I know I meant to and  actually started a couple posts but I didn't get around to posting anything this week. It's been one of those weeks. The hub and I did some grocery shopping together, for a change, and bought some new pillows. Ours were getting pretty beat up and kinda yucky (from sweating when we sleep, hey you would too if the overnight temperature was in the 90's!). So that's a great start to our spring & summer months ahead.

This weekend will be mostly work for us both. Josh has been busy at work and I am not off until Monday. Beautiful weather here in Phoenix, 72 degrees yesterday! I know, you're jealous right?! It has actually been pretty nice, a strange thing for us for January.

I'm working on a post to show you all some things I won in a giveaway. So cute! I know, I know, gotta get my butt in gear. I've just been so wiped out when I get home from work.

Have an AWESOME weekend everyone!

No comments: