Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 months old

My little Jack in the bean stalk is 3 months old today! I can't believe time has gone so fast, and will continue to keep going just as fast. He's learned and grown so much in these 3 months, I'm excited for what is to come. 


He's now sleeping 8 hours a night and has been for about a month now. Has gotten MUCH better about taking naps during the day and now has almost 3 good naps, one is over an hour long!


He's almost out of 0-3 and 3 month clothes. Still wearing size 1 diapers but won't be long until we switch to 2's. 


He's laughing and giggling and smiling. He knows when his mommy and daddy are talking to him. He has even been able to fall asleep on his own a couple times, but I still love rocking & cuddling him to sleep!
I just love this face!

No comments: