Friday, December 16, 2011

How Time Flies

It is extremely hard to believe that it is the middle of December already. But it is. My little man is almost 3 months old. Can we make time stop please?! I've been busy loving him and spending precious time with him and now I'm back to work, day 3. So far, so good. I've cried, yes. But Jackson is doing well!


Yes, this feels like me. Especially with all the emails I had to go through (still have to go through) at work and the catching up I'm doing. I need to post pictures and updates and everything, but have been busy. Soon though, I promise. I have not forgot about the blog. And I haven't had time to read all of your other blogs :( Soon, I promise.


Hope you all are doing well and getting ready for Christmas.


Love this little guy! So glad Joshy takes so many pictures of us :) I'll have some family pictures to share soon as well :) 


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: