Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dairy, where have you been...

Yes, that is what I have been thinking to myself since I've gained the hunger bug about 9 weeks ago. That was when the "I-feel-like-I'm-going-to-throw-up-every-second-of-the-day" feeling left me and I am now hungry. I've had my share of dairy, about the normal person's dairy intake, and I haven't had any problems. Apparently this baby doesn't think I have a lactose problem. Cheese and ice cream here we come! Not together though, now that is gross!

Other than that, that is about the biggest "weird" thing so far in this pregnancy. I've been super hungry but my portions are getting smaller, as I eat many, MANY times throughout the day so I don't eat much at one sitting. Not to worry, I'm hungry about 2 hours later.

Here's a weekly update for you all...seeing as how I missed last week due to some visitors:
{I need to start wearing a cute outfit when I take pictures instead of just a tank top, and clean that mirror!}

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks Today....woah, that means only 17 weeks to go?!
Size of baby: size of a Papaya! (and weighs 12-20 oz and is 11.8 inches long)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of the Dr. appt on Wednesday: 10 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants, and some shirts. Regular T-shirts are starting to fit weird are just about too tight to wear!
Gender: Baby Dewey is either a Girl or a Boy :)
Movement: I've been kicked and can feel hiccups! The kicks are getting more frequent...what a feeling! Hiccups are pretty steady.
Sleep: Have been super tired and now starting to get uncomfortable
What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: Food?! I'm just hungry now. Have been liking grilled cheese, pasta, pizza, peanut butter m&ms...nothing too strange.
Symptoms: None, have some heartburn/indigestion, hiccups for both baby and me.
Labor Symptoms:Nope. Gonna read into Braxton Hicks though.
Milestone: Doctor appointment was on Wednesday and things look good.
Best Moment this week: More kicks and hiccups. Jim got to feel the kicks!
What I'm looking forward to: My belly growing (more) and feeling MORE and constant movement!

More updates about our visitors coming soon! 

No comments: