Saturday, August 27, 2011

Can A Watermelon Really Fit In There?!

22 days and counting. Seriously?! The time feels like it is flying by, and I have to keep telling myself that when those days come that will never end!
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 Weeks Today (3 weeks to go to due date!)
Size of baby: size of a Watermelon! (and weighs 6-8lbs and is 18-20 inches long) Ok, we can stop growing now, I want you to fit coming out!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Officially 20 lbs, yikes! Plus a little more, eek.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants and shirts.
Gender: Baby Dewey is either a Girl or a Boy :)
Movement: Kicking & hiccups! Now I can start feeling when Baby is changing positions. And the kicking downward is uncomfortable!! Head is down.

Sleep: Starting to get less and less sleep, but still tired.
What I miss: Nothing really...my regular clothes?! Being able to bend over?!
Cravings: Food?! Fruit & Veggies...and cookies! Also, cheetos. However,the size of my meals is pretty small now.

Symptoms: Have some pretty strong heartburn/indigestion, hiccups for both baby and me. Can now tolerate dairy?! And some swelling in the feet. :(
Labor Symptoms: Have continued to have braxton hicks more regular now, but not painful and back pain.
Milestone: Another doctor appt this week, now going every week.
Best Moment this week: Still working on a name. I know I know, time is coming close. We may just have to wait to see Baby!
What I'm looking forward to: My belly growing (more)...though not sure how much bigger it can get...and to meet baby!

My work was so sweet and threw me a baby shower this week. It was a lot of fun! Sad that Josh couldn't make it, since it was in the middle of the day, but it was great. Baby and I sure were spoiled. We played a fun game, taste testing baby food and had to guess what it was. It was so funny seeing people's faces! Spinach is definitely not good pureed as baby food!


I couldn't show you too many pictures since some of the decor may give away the gender :) The cake was great, some sort of raspberry filling, YUM! Many thanks to EVERYONE for putting this together and making me feel loved :)

We're on baby watch now, being officially 37 weeks. Josh and I both think we'll go early, but who knows at this point. It's really just a guess. Still the same due date, Sept 17th so we'll see. My goal is to make it to atleast 38 weeks, which puts us at Sept 3rd. Then all is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

I have days where I feel great, and days that I just feel huge and miserable. My feet really do bother me, swelling. I get uncomfortable sitting for too long, so work is kinda rough there.

As my doctor put it to me at my appointment on Wednesday, "Here's to an UNeventful week!".

No comments: