Sunday, August 14, 2011

Open your ears, let some music in & rock your Sunday!

 Sharing some music love on this beautiful Sunday in August. Enjoy!


 One of the Foo Fighter's new songs "Walk" is a great new song with a great beat. I really enjoy it!



I'm learning to walk again
I believe I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?
I'm learning to talk again
Can't you see I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?

Lee Brice "Love like crazy". I have really loved this song since it came out. I like the message it gives. Now it has a bit more meaning to me...
Upon losing my grandma earlier this year and recently losing my grandpa, this year has been tough to say the least, and that is an understatement. My grandparents have been such a huge influence and two people I really look up to in life. They were ones that worked hard for what they had and were very down to earth people, my kind of people. They were a couple that was married the longest time I've ever known someone to be married...ironically 58 years they were married before they parted ways on this earth. Listen closely in this song..."They've been together 58 years now...ain't that crazy". Hits home pretty dead on.


And another one just for fun. I'm not a huge OneRepublic fan, but this is a good and catchy song. "Good Life". Pretty enjoyable beat.

Happy Sunday to all :)

No comments: