Monday, September 19, 2011

{09.19.09} I'm his Mississippi Princess

No, I'm not from Mississippi. And I'm not really a princess. I believe this came from a lyric from a song we heard back 4 or 5 years ago. The artist's name isn't coming to me. That's not the important thing here. This is one nickname Josh has given me over the years of us being together. Another is Buger Bear. Now that one I'm really not sure where it came from. 

Hard to believe our 2 year wedding anniversary is here {9.19.09}. I still remember that day so well. So many great friends and family members were a part of it, and I cherish all of those memories. Josh and I have been together for 6 years now. Wow! And soon (like a matter of days even) our little family will become a family and we will grow by one more person.

I'm so lucky to have met Josh and to have gotten to know him so well. We really go together well, don't ya think? He has taught me so much and I only hope I've taught him some stuff along the way.
I was trying so hard not to cry, can you tell?!



I love that we can be goofy together and have so much fun.

He's my Joshy :)

Here's to 50+ more years together being goofy, silly, lovey, best friends, partners and more in life. I can't wait to explore more and have many more adventures together. He is my rock and my world. One of the strongest men I know and so smart. He takes care of me and makes sure I am happy.


I can't wait to see him in the role as a Daddy and to love another person, who we created together. I know he'll be a great teacher, role model and father to our little Dewey. I'm excited to watch our family grow!
Happy 2nd anniversary to my Joshy, I love you with all my heart!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary, can't wait to hear about JACKSON!!