Thursday, April 5, 2012

Health Nudge: Vitamins

Have you had an Emergen-C today?


image here
Yes, I'm going to plug another health topic. Who can't use the nudge for healthy stuff today? Especially with cold & flu season still here, coming back, or allergies making their stay in our bodies, I don't know about you but I can use all the help I can get.

Taking one of these drinks each day can help you feel better and is good for you!

I mix mine with water and this raspberry flavor is pretty good!

Here are the "good for you's" about it:

Antioxidants: Help protect the cells in your body. Vitamin C, Zinc, Manganese.

B Vitamins: Help metabolism for extra energy. I know I can tell when I haven't had enough of this during the day, definitely can feel that energy & not a shaky kind! 

Electrolytes: Mineral ions lost during sweat and activity. These work to regulate heart and nerve function, water and bodily fluid levels and movement of oxygen in the body. Very busy stuff! Calcium, Sodium, Potassium.

This is a great way to start your day, with a glass of Emergen-C. It tastes good, goes well with breakfast (or for those that don't have breakfast this is a great sub!), a nice afternoon push through the rest of your day...and above all, It's GOOD FOR YOU!

Stay healthy this spring!




No comments: