Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Special Guy


"My next thirty years will be the best years of my life, raise a little family and hang out with my wife, spend precious moments with the ones that I hold dear, make up for lost time here in my next thirty years." ~ Tim Mcgraw

The man himself. Mr. Dewey.


As stated in this quote shared by my special guy, I agree. No, I'm not 30 (yet) but he is. His birthday was on Friday. We went on an awesome trip to California and Sequoia National Park for his birthday, his request. We had a blast! My brother got to come along too. The three of us always have a great time together. Scratch that, a very SILLY time together. It's great. 






Happy Birthday to my love. I can't wait to spend the next 30+ years with you by my side.


These were back for his birthday 3 years ago. We went camping. Seems that's all he wants to do on his birthday, and always. It's a fun time.

Happy Birthday to my Joshy!

No comments: