Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Juneathon -- I'm In!

So thanks to my amazing blogger friend Hanna over at {bouffe e bambini} and the motivation I've been storing to start running/training for a half marathon, I've decided to join Juneathon. A month long challenge to exercise/run every single day, and blog about it.






My only downfall, the blogging part. I can see finding the time to get the exercise in, even with my crazy schedule. The blogging part might be tough. If I can't get that done, then obviously I'm not as cool and great as the rest of the people signed up, but if I can get 2-3 posts a week, that's my goal. If I surpass, awesome. 


I think this is great motivation for everyone to get out, get moving and get in shape. Enjoy summer! I'll have to figure something out to compensate, since running outside in 105+ degree weather will be tough. Lots and lots of water!


Today I started my challenge, yes two days early, who cares!


See the activity on RunSaturday
Type:Cross - Elliptical
Duration:0:35:00
Distance:2.75 mi
Calories:305



What are you excited to get out and do this summer? Anything new you're trying for the first time?

1 comment:

Hanna said...

YAY. yay. yay. I'm so so so glad you going to do this with me!!!!! I'm super excited. I'm ever taking today off to get ready:) xxoxoxo H