Sunday, July 29, 2012

Breakfast: French-Omelet

Alert the presses. I'm back in blogger world & in the kitchen.  Haven't had a whole lot of time to be cooking anything fancy or taking pictures of it, but I'm making a better effort to try. I find myself using my phone to take pictures and send it more often.

Had some time this "weekend" (my weekend off work) to do some cooking. This consisted of making Jackson's food and some delish items for us grown ups too! Who you calling "grown up"?


French-Omelet (created by me)


8 eggs
about 1 cup milk (soy or regular)
3 slices of bread (whole wheat) tore up into 9 slices
1 bell pepper (I used red)
2 teaspoons cinnamon (or to taste)


Mix all these in a bowl. Preheat oven to 350. Use a cheesecake pan (with the outer ring that can be removed, and obviously I don't know the real name of it) and spray with non-stick or olive oil. Place slices of bread on bottom of pan. Sprinkle cinnamon on the bread. Pour egg mixture into pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. **The more eggs you use/larger batch will require more baking time as it will be thicker. 








No comments: