Monday, July 30, 2012

Get your sweat on!

It's back to work for me starting tomorrow, as my weekend is over now. What an enjoyable weekend it was with my little family. We had some great time swimming, being silly on the floor playing (that's a daily thing!), and we even got to take a trip to Target (big deal, I know) and we each got a few new items, yay! All part of being grown up and getting excited about small things.

I had a great workout today, after getting so much accomplished around the house this weekend.

Ran outside 1.7 miles / 22 min
100°F+ outside
45 push ups, 60 crunches, 30 squats, 3x45 planks & even some lunges. Wow!

It sure does feel good. Though, running outside, at 5pm, during the hot afternoon (& slightly humid) probably wasn't the best idea, it's one of my only options and I take what I can get.

Have a great week!

My running canal. And my post-run "sunburn or lack of oxygen" face. I've always had such a red face after running, strange. I promise I was breathing.




1 comment:

Hanna said...

Good for you char.I have a very hard time on the het. I'd rather get up at 4am because I'm crazy!