Sunday, July 1, 2012

Challenge: Done


Juneathon is complete! I'm so excited I found this challenge and was able to keep up to it. Though I didn't blog about it everyday (you're welcome) as I'm sure some of you are tired of hearing about it. But I'm glad I participated. While I didn't complete the 100 mile challenge I set for myself, I at least made a great progress towards adding some mileage and working out. High five for that!


Day 30: 


Type: Running
Duration: 18 minutes
Distance: 1.01
Calories: 128
Juneathon total: 52.47 miles


However, according to the website that I log all of my workouts on, it says I have gone 60.3 miles total. The total here I've been adding manually, so I'm going to go with the 60. Sounds better too right?!


This was a great late night run. I'm talking 10:45pm, 100 F degrees outside, running through the sprinklers. So fun!


So what's next? Well I'll continue to workout and I'm hoping to do a few races this fall/winter. Crossing my fingers I can be in shape for the Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon in January. I started training for it last year but I was pregnant. 






1 comment:

Hanna said...

Great jon CHar. I'm sad it's over. I'll probably continue to post work out posts to annoy eberyone but oh well. Keeps you motivated, doesn;t it? I also hope to join you for the RnR in Arizona. We'll see?