Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Someone is taking kickboxing lessons...

image here
Someone has been kicking me all day today...and no, it wasn't Josh or Lucy :) I've felt some little flutters here and there over the past week or so, which I've really had to tell the difference between gas bubbles and kicks.

Today, especially when Josh got home from work while I was begging him to make me some food (he ended up ordering chinese!) I kept saying "Someone is going to kick you in the face if you don't get me some food" half joking of course. And then it started. I really felt some kicks. And I felt some more a while later. It stopped for a bit and now, 2am, I'm feeling more of them. Maybe Baby is stretching out those legs? Of course I'm at work so I'm awake and apparently so is Baby. Hungry maybe? I should go eat anyway...


I've been super hungry lately. Like all day long hungry. Eating anything I can get my hands on. You don't want to know the combo of food I ate today. 

Just wanted to share the good news with everyone. I'm excited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh yay!!!! so exciting for you! Just wait until he weighs 4 lbs. and is kicking you!