Friday, April 22, 2011

{Fabulous Friday} & Easter Yummies

Happy Friday to everyone! Also, Happy Good Friday and Happy Earth Day! I hope you are able to do something good for the environment this weekend.

This weekend is Easter. So many reasons to be thankful and celebrate. We'll be celebrating a little on our own this year. Lucky for me, I have this weekend off - wahoo!! I have quite the dinner/meal planned for Sunday. Upon talking with some of my family who will be cooking back in Colorado, I was inspired to make something up very similar to what they will be doing. So it will be just like we're there together to celebrate. I'm going to make my Grandma's homemade BBQ sauce and make pulled pork sandwiches. Can you say mouth-watering?! Her BBQ Sauce is soo amazing! 

Easter is another holiday that is hard for me, since I'm missing a very close family member, but it will be good that I'm cooking and making some yummy food that I know he'd be here to share with us. I'll be thinking about everyone back home who will be celebrating and be together. Josh and I will enjoy our hopefully quiet Sunday together.

 I hope you all have a great weekend in store for yourselves! I'll be posting a weekly update tomorrow on how Baby Dewey is doing. Thank you all for your sweet comments and thoughts.

No comments: