Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stuffed Bell Peppers

Whipped these up the other night to use up the bell peppers before they went bad. Wow!!
Ingredients:
3 bell peppers--I used green and 3, but had enough stuffing for more
1 lb ground meat--I used spicy pork sausage, and I recommend it!
1 box of stuffing--I used chicken flavored
Slice tops off bell peppers and de-seed. Cook meat until brown and make stuffing according to the package. Pre-heat oven to 350°. Place peppers in casserole dish and stuff with sausage and stuffing. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until peppers are soft/cooked.
A pretty quick meal and such great flavor! Since I only had 3 bell peppers I had a lot of filling left over, which was great by itself!
And by the way, publishing tthis from my phone to give it a try.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O.M.G those look AMAZING!!