Monday, June 13, 2011

Less than 100 days to go!

Happy Monday everyone! I almost forgot, I'm less than 100 days until my due date. Talk about a shocker! As of Saturday, 98 days to go. Yikes! Time is just flying by. Meanwhile, just about all of my T-shirts don't fit anymore. Some of them are very tight but I don't want to stretch them out too much. When at home, I just wear a tank top and shorts; its simple, easy and cool.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks on Saturday
Size of baby: size of an Eggplant! (and weighs 28oz or 1lb 12oz and is 14.8 inches long)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since last Dr. appt: 10 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants, and some shirts. Regular T-shirts are starting to fit weird are just about too tight to wear!
Gender: Baby Dewey is either a Girl or a Boy :)
Movement: I've been kicked and can feel hiccups! Now I can start feeling when Baby is changing positions.
Sleep: Have been pretty tired and now starting to get uncomfortable
What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: Food?! I'm just hungry now. Have been liking grilled cheese, pasta, pizza, peanut butter m&ms...nothing too strange, though I did make a grilled cheese with mustard and pickles. Don't hate until you try it!
Symptoms: None, have some heartburn/indigestion, hiccups for both baby and me.
Labor Symptoms: Might be starting to have Braxton-Hicks ?!
Milestone: Doctor appointment this Wednesday to get checked up again.
Best Moment this week: More kicks and hiccups.
What I'm looking forward to: My belly growing (more) and feeling MORE and constant movement!

Well not much more to  update on right now. Baby kicks and definitely tells me when I should eat or when I'm sitting/laying the wrong way!

No comments: