Saturday, June 11, 2011

Silly Lucy

Lucy is so silly. She is such a character and definitely keeps us on our toes. Half of the time she acts like a dog, hence Josh's nickname for her "puppy". He also calls her "pickles". Both of which she responds to. She "speaks" when she wants food or water. However, she doesn't like to eat by herself or alone. When I get ready for work in the morning she is begging me to come out to her food dish so she can eat, and I stand next to her. I'm not sure how she picked this up but she is pretty picky about that. 

The other day Josh and I were searching around on our phones for different ringtones and sounds and searched for "cat meowing". While playing this, Lucy comes running and looks all over for the other cat. She even picked up Josh's phone in her mouth and dug under it looking. So cute!

No comments: