Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mini Vaca

I'm excited for my mini vaca this weekend. I had to plan way ahead for my baby shower since I'll be going back to Colorado for it so this weekend was planned way back when. Sadly, I didn't realize it until it was too late that it is Father's Day. So I'll be doing something special for Josh when I get back :)

Since I had this weekend off we also made the most of it, by going to Las Vegas a day or two before I go to Colorado for my oldest Nephew's High School Graduation. Congrats Brandon! Then it's on to Colorado to see some family and friends. I can not wait!! 

Josh isn't able to go with me this time, but he will head out to Colorado later this summer for his sister's second baby when baby is born.

Here's to some traveling and spending time with family and friends!

Here are some fun pictures....


No comments: