Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our Visitors aka Family

About 3 weeks ago (wow already?!) we had some visitors come. My mom, step dad and brother all drove down from Colorado and stayed for a week! It was so nice to have them here, it really felt like we were back home in Colorado just hanging out.

I didn't take too many pictures, some on my phone that I'll share with you. We mostly just enjoyed spending time together. Drove around to show them the area, saw lots of areas around Phoenix, had some tasty food at Rula Bula (local irish pub & restaurant - Yum!) and spent a whole day walking around old town Scottsdale. So much fun!












 A day spent in Scottsdale. We all had a blast and it was so much fun!



Apparently it was too cold in the pool for the boys, so they went to the hot tub. How funny!


 Stopped by an old car dealership and found this little "ride". My brother was so intrigued by it. Actually thinking of buying it! Yes, it is a bar stool set up on a go-cart base. Get's up to 35 mph!

Took lots of photos with the phone camera and some pretty random photos too.

I had a blast! Thank you guys for coming to visit!

No comments: