Saturday, August 4, 2012

Augustathon here we go!


Augustathon Day 2:


Type: Strength
Time: 30 minutes
Distance: 0.5 miles
Cals: no idea


Total Augustathon: 3.1 miles


Augustathon Day 3:


Type: Running
Time: 22 minutes (est)
Distance: 1.5 miles (est)
Cals: no idea


Total Augustathon: 4.6 miles


{Source}
I wish I was running on the beach...ahh. Nope, just in the desert. 


My run on Friday was estimated because I looked down after 6 minutes at my GPS (my phone) and it froze. So I know I ran for longer than 6 minutes, because looking at the clock when I left and when I came back it had been about 20 minutes or so. And judging my the distance I ran on Wednesday I ran just a bit shorter. So estimating, but still ran.


Have to alternate running outside since it is so warm. Still trying to adjust to running out in this heat. I'm getting there slowly. Slow but sure. I'm determined to get better and run farther.

No comments: