Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rock 'n Roll with Pots 'n Pans

Haven't been very regular about posting, oops. So here's a jumbled, random, picture full post.

Fun times in the laundry basket


So serious.


Oh we love our kitty Lucy


Watching some storms to the south with Lucy

Oh how he loves to play in the kitchen.

We've actually had quite the storms around the Valley the last few weeks, and the number of dust storms have actually gone down due to rain. Yes, rain! However, the humidity has been up, sigh. We'll take the rain though.

Augustathon has been kind of sub-par, especially the blogging part. Oops! Been keeping up with the facebook group that Leslie set up though. While the running hasn't been the greatest, I blame it on the heat and the fact I need new shoes, I have been doing at least SOMETHING every day. 

Push ups
Crunches
Lunges
Planks
Squats
Crawling after a little guy
And cross training

Doing what I can, when I can. Working towards a goal though. Hello January!!

I'm signed up for the Rock 'n Roll half-marathon. Ready or not, here I go! There are a couple other races this fall/winter I'd like to try. I like the idea of running in cooler weather. Oh I can not wait for cooler less than 110 degree running weather.

Here's to a great weekend!


2 comments:

Christy said...

I'll be there for PF Chang's! There is a half on December 2nd in Scottsdale you should look into too.

Your little boy is adorbs!

Hanna said...

Love those of Jackson and the kitty