Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just keep running


Let's be honest, I haven't been running as much as I should be. Not that I'm afraid to run, oh no. I just haven't had time. Sometimes when my schedule really flip-flops, finding the time to run is tough. Especially when you have to pay close attention to the time of day you run. Insert 110+° degree days here. "Run in the early morning" you say. Ok. 4am. It's already still 91° degrees. So I have to choose wisely and run mostly inside until I really get used to running outside. 

However, I have and still keep up with my strength/core training. I keep my routine of push ups, crunches, lunges, squats and planks each day. My eating habits are still very good and if you know me, you know I've drank more than a gallon of water each day. Yep, I think I'm part amphibian.

So, nothing to report for Augustathon Day 5 or 6 sadly. While I did do core work, I won't bother posting that. Looking for a run tonight though! Odd hours, means a run after 10:30pm. Should only be 105° degrees. Yay!

Total Augustathon: 7.8 miles

Here are a few instagram photos to keep you entertained. Today is my Friday (yay) so I'm sure more photos will be coming. I went and had some printed, finally right?! So I need to work on a photo album. I am so bad about this.

Morning sunrise. Beautiful clouds. 


Jackson searching for some goodies in my purse.

No comments: