Wednesday, June 23, 2010

There Are No Words

There are no words right now.
This little kitty was my frist pet.
My first cat.
I named her Theresea.
Everyone who met her can vouch for how picky she is.
She wouldn't let anyone pick her up.
Except me.
She was a grouch most of the time.
She loved to lick my face to wake me up.
She liked to be let outside, only to be let in 15 minutes later.
She hated to be brushed, but would sit there and let me do it.
She would follow me around everywhere I went.
She liked Spaghetii O's.
She absolutely loved stinky shoes.
She would be in my shoes the second I took them off.
She had the attitude of a 15 year old.
Theresea was a best friend and a great cuddler.
She has left us today so she may not be in pain any longer. She has lived a very great life. She is the first pet I've ever had to have lost this way. It is hard to imagine her not here but I am strong in knowing she is in a better place and not in pain any more.

Theresea was 20 years old in human years. She's been with me since the first day of school when I was 5 years old.
There are no words right now.
Except, I miss you.
I love you.

No comments: