Friday, November 12, 2010

{one double zero}

Yep, this is my 100th post! I had to post this since as I was writing my next entry I noticed his would be the number one hundred. I really hadn't noticed how many I've made and kinda figured I was way past 100, guess not. Looking back over most of what I write about here, the topic has changed or taken a different course.

When I started this blog back in April 2009 my main purpose was to provide pictures and updates about Josh and I's life and happenings to friends and family members that weren't on Facebook or maybe didn't do all that picture sharing stuff and just provide one location for it all. A few months went by and we got engaged and then it began with wedding updates, then graduation, and so on. As of lately, the last 7 months or so it has become quite the cooking/food blog. I don't mind, like I've said before, it's really a great hobby I've come to enjoy. I still post updates and info about our lives and what's going on. It's a great way to communicate with others  about what is going on now since we moved and are starting a new journey in a new place. I love reading other blogs and seeing what everyone is up to. 

Looking back, the name for our site, Josh & Char, was just a generic one when I made it, but we all know who does all of the updates, posts & pictures :) Maybe a new name is in store...? I'm not kicking Josh out, just more of a name about what I write about, since I'm the one writing. 

Happy 100th post day!

Have a wonderful weekend all.

Char

No comments: