Friday, November 26, 2010

Holiday Christmas Card 2010

Modern Cranberry Noir Christmas
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

 Yep, I am done with my Christmas cards, now just patiently waiting for them to come in the mail. I usually don't share with everyone what they will look like, but why not! I'm pretty excited about them this year. Josh and I usually pride ourselves, ok we always pride ourselves, in taking the "do-it-yourself-photo" so we find a great one to use in the card each year. This year I wanted to do something different and with more background since now we live in Arizona and I wanted to get some cactus in the picture. We went and did a photo shoot the other day to take some nice photos of us. I think they turned out pretty good. The lighting wasn't that great because it was close to sunset, but geez we did them ourselves so I'll take it!

Shutterfly Photo Cards

No comments: