Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Almost Three-Oh

Hard to believe I'm quickly approaching the big three-oh (weeks of pregnancy that is) for the milestone.


Had some fun taking pictures a few days ago. I'm getting the hang of it :)
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks on Saturday...I'll post on time one of these days.. (74 days to go!?)
Size of baby: size of a Butternut Squash (and weighs 2 1/2lbs  and is 15 inches long)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since last Dr. appt: 16 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants and shirts. Regular T-shirts are starting to fit weird are just about too tight to wear!
Gender: Baby Dewey is either a Girl or a Boy :)
Movement: I've been kicked and can feel hiccups! Now I can start feeling when Baby is changing positions. And the kicking downward is uncomfortable!! Noticing movements up high but can't tell what body parts are what yet.
Sleep: Have been tired and now starting to wake up throughout the night
What I miss: Nothing really...my regular clothes?!
Cravings: Food?!
Symptoms: None, have some heartburn/indigestion, hiccups for both baby and me. Can now tolerate dairy?!
Labor Symptoms: Might be starting to have Braxton-Hicks ?!
Milestone: Doctor appointment on June 15th marked my last "every-two-week-appts".
Best Moment this week: Baby kicked Josh in the head when Josh was talking to my belly :)
What I'm looking forward to: My belly growing (more) and feeling MORE and constant movement!

Ok, so the weirdest thing I've eaten so far in this pregnancy has been......grape tomatoes. Not too weird, huh? Well I've never been a tomato person, and to eat them plain, raw, by themselves...WOW! Atleast they are healthy. Also been on an ice cream kick, ugh. Oh well! Also, still on the grilled cheese kick and wanting bread and dairy. Not too much else that is strange. 

No comments: