Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 29

It's almost too unreal to believe that 6 years ago today I graduated High School. I really can't understand how time went by so fast. I know it's only 6 years but it's still 6 YEARS! I am pretty proud of myself having done all that I've done and gotten as far as I have today. I know that 6 years ago I sure didn't think I'd be where I am today! Here's to the next x number of years until I accomplish more.

I can't seem to find any pictures (digital) to upload here or a logo, so I'll look around and see what I can find!

Our class song was "Learning to Fly" by Tom Petty. Great song, I do love Tom Petty. Our mascot was the Eagles and our colors Black & Gold. Half of my wardrobe is Black & Gold thanks to all the sports and school events I was part of.

No comments: