Friday, June 22, 2012

As old as he was in my belly


Get it? 9 months pregnant, 9 months old. Anyway...


Jackson is 9 months old today! Wow does time fly! Everyone says that, I know. And it's true! 


Each new milestone is a huge deal and as a parent we make it a huge deal. I'm not kidding. When he smiles I get excited. When he giggles I go crazy. When he takes a nap, well I usually take one too, but that is exciting! And as a mom, don't even get me started on poop, that is exciting stuff right there I don't care who you are!


Jackson has made my life better in so many ways. Watching Josh and I as parents has also helped us realize just what life is about. The little things. It doesn't matter if the house is a mess. If I've taken a shower today (though that is a perk!). Whether we missed our favorite TV show. TV? What's that?


Hard to believe 9 months have come and gone. Before I know it, his 1st birthday will be here. And then soon after he'll be driving. Ok, maybe there are a few more years in there.


Here's to you Little Bean. Mama loves you so much. Thank you for being such a personality and learning so much so quick!
Hours after birth, with his Uncle Jimmy Bear


2-3 weeks old, October 2011

December 2011

A baby was growing in there

4 months old, January 2012

Big sister Lucy keeping him safe. January 2012

1 month old, October 2011

2 months old, November 2011

3 months, December 2011. 4 generations of Dewey's

December 2011. With cousin Corbin (3 and 5 months old)

7 months old, April 2012

Remember me that huge?!

6 months, March 2012

8 months, May 2012

Love this last one. My how he has changed. 
2 weeks old, October 14, 2011
 

No comments: