Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finger Paint for Dad's Day

Father's day was a week ago and I'm just now posting about it. Yep, I'm on top of things don't you worry. We celebrated Josh's first father's day pretty well. I made breakfast for him while he slept in. I should get that sort of treatment too! Then Jackson and I gave daddy some pretty cool things. 





Hand and feet paintings, Jackson's hands and feet not mine. It was kinda difficult to get him to put his foot down and leave it in a single spot. And his hands, he didn't want to open them once I got paint on them. It was a sight to see! Luckily we didn't get paint everywhere else though. Not too bad for a 9 month old! We were able to get at least one print with his toes and one with all fingers.

Happy Father's day to all the great dad's out there. Happy 1st Father's Day to Josh.

I'm thankful to have grown up with two wonderful Dad's. Now I have a father in law who is also very amazing. My Grandpa was a very wonderful grandpa to me.



No comments: