Monday, June 18, 2012

Random Plane (Days 16, 17 & 18)


Another combined post. And wow, over half way done!


Daily progress on the Juneathon challenge. If you want to know more about the challenge, check out the Juneathon page.


Day 16:


Type: Walking
Duration: 25 min
Distance: 1.0 mile
Calories: 100
Juneathon total: 31.1 miles


Day 17: 


Type: Swimming
Duration: 60 min
Distance: 1.0 mile 
Calories: 250
Junathon Total: 32.1 miles


Day 18:


Type: Cycling/Biking
Duration: 23 min
Distance: 4.78 miles
Calories: 100
Juneathon total: 36.88 miles


And boy do I need to get going. I'm nowhere near that 100 miles I had as a goal. I guess that's what happens when life, work, family, life, being a mommie, life get in the way. At least I'm staying active. That's always a plus!


Here's to putting on some miles this week!



A post overnight shift checking out the clouds and random plane, picture.


No comments: