Sunday, June 3, 2012

Juneathon -- Day 3 & Healthy Dinner


Daily progress on the Juneathon challenge. If you want to know more about the challenge, check out the Juneathon page.


Day 3:


Type: Elliptical & Cycle (combined)
Duration: 45 min
Distance: 3.6

Calories: 320
Extra: Lunges, squats & calf raises
Juneathon Total so far: 8.4 miles




Enjoyed a nice relaxing workout this morning while the boys were home napping. Maybe I should have napped instead? Nah, the workout was worth it!

Here's some healthy food to make you drool. My dinner last night at work. Who says you can't do healthy at work? Avocado & toast with PB and banana. Of course with my water bottle which I ended up filling up 8 times yesterday. Water overload I think. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a freak about water. Have to have the bottle with me at all times. Can we say security blanket?


Happy Juneathon everyone :)

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Nice one Char!!!! Keep it up mama:)