Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wednesday is Thursday? Juneathon Day 13


Getting tired of all these Juneathon updates?! Only 18 days to go!


Daily progress on the Juneathon challenge. If you want to know more about the challenge, check out the Juneathon page.


Day 13:


Type: Elliptical
Duration: 20 min
Distance: 1.7 miles
Calories: 200
Juneathon total: 29.05 miles


Didn't get to do as much today as I wanted. I was so stoked after yesterday's great ride. When I got to the gym there were 20 guys playing basketball (in the next room) and the air conditioning must have been off because it was the same temp inside as it was outside, and it was nearly 105 degrees. Perfect workout weather....um how about no! I'm all for a good sweat but that was pretty tough. Maybe I'm just not accustomed to working out in that heat yet. So I gave it my all and went hard for about 20 minutes and called it quits. I have plans tomorrow (today) to get a good workout in early in the morning after work (read 7am).


Speaking of tomorrow/today/what day is it. I've gotten my days mixed up a bit. See post below: 


Look at me trying to skip 10 days ahead...er 9...whatever.


Geez, get your act together! First I hit 22 instead of 12, because obviously I still thought it was Tuesday. Then my good friend kindly told me to get my act together I was wrong.


Ok, on to the workout! 

Good to know that it is still Wednesday...er wait it's now 3am on Thursday. Yep, I'm ok I promise. Only 2 more zombie shifts to go. 



No comments: