Thursday, June 7, 2012

Juneathon -- Day 6 & Sparkles

Oops, a day late again. That's what I get for falling asleep early with Jackson :) I still completed my workout yesterday just didn't get to post the blog about it! My work hours are flip flopping so my time of day to workout is going back and forth. Looks like tonight I'll get a workout in after 10:30pm, yay?!

Daily progress on the Juneathon challenge. If you want to know more about the challenge, check out the Juneathon page.



Day 6:


Type: Running & Elliptical
Duration: 40 min total
Distance: 1.9 miles total

Calories: 300 total
Juneathon total: 13.18 miles






I got a goodie in the mail yesterday :) Hip to the new trend of headbands (new? maybe not so, but new to me) I got a Bic Band Headband Oh my gosh these are cool! They really don't slip in your hair and look pretty darn cute! This is the Aqua Sparkle band. Thanks to influence by Hanna, SR, Christy and probably a few others I decided I wanted to be part of the cool kids club. Hey, my hair gets pretty wack when I workout anyway, so why not tame it AND look cute! 

Josh said I looked like "Robin Sparkles", if any of you watch 'How I Met Your Mother' you'll get that one. And my dad said I looked like a "green power ranger" thanks dad.

Thanks Bic Bands!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Great job with your workouts! Love the green/aqua.

Hanna said...

aREN'T THEY THE GRETEST THING ever????? i'M OBSESSED . i HAVE LIKE 12 OF THEM ALREADY!